The product is fed into the sifter trough the inlet and the internal screw feeds material to be sifted into the sifting chamber. The materials is collected and distributed along the sifting surface by rotating paddles optional brushes, which forces the material through the screen.
Material feeding must be consistent avoiding any overfeeding. The separated fine material will discharge to the central outlet. The central outlet is easily connected to any conveying system. The unsifted material will be discharged through the side outlet which is easy to connect to any conveying system.
Features and plus:
- gentle material handeling;
- robust construction;
- automatic material discharge;
- no vibration;
- easy and quick change of screen mesh;
- inspection doors for quick cleaning of the machine;
- high output;
- available in stainless steel AISI 304L-316L;
- energy efficient;
- available with ATEX certification, FDA IQ-OQ, GMP procedures;
- available Jacob fittings and finishes for the food and pharmaceutical industry.